- It is mandatory to have a valid personal email id for communication.
The following documents need to be submitted physically at the school (between 9 AM to 1 PM on working days) for completing the registration process:
- Self-attested original / downloaded registration form.
- Immunization Card.
- Photograph of the child should not be more than 3 months old.
- One passport size photograph of Father and Mother.
- Self-attested Copy of the original birth certificate of the child issued by the local Municipal Corporation.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card – Child, Father and Mother.
- Copy of the progress report from the previous school (not applicable for Pre Nursery and Nursery applicants).
- Transfer Certificate required from the previous school (not applicable for Pre Nursery , Nursery & KG applicants ).
- Self-attested valid government issued address proof e.g. License, Passport, Voter ID etc. of the parents.
- Kindly fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents’ names and date of birth) appropriately.
- The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the birth certificate of the child.
- Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
- The Registration form is to be filled and submitted to the school office within the prescribed day.
- Standard charges for Card Transactions and Net banking would be charged extra as per actual by the bank for using these services.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
Age required for different Classes:
Pre-Nursery: - 2.6 years as on 31st March respective calendar year.
Nursery: - 3.6 years as on 31st March respective calendar year.
K.G: - 4.6 years as on 31st March respective calendar year and so on.